December 19, 2023 | New York
From personalizing customer experiences, to streamlining branding and communications, to simplifying inventory management, AI is already transforming every part of the retail industry. With its world-class AI ecosystem and the second-highest number of AI startups per capita, Switzerland is set to play an outsized role in this trend.
Representing a wide range of AI-driven retail innovation from Switzerland, a cohort of five Swiss startups will travel to New York for NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show, the annual convention of the US National Retail Federation, from January 14 to 16, 2024. Part of the Innosuisse Internationalization Camps run by Swissnex in New York, the startups will showcase their creative approaches to making retail more efficient, profitable, and sustainable at the world’s largest retail event:
- Zupan | Zurich | AI-driven inventory management offering real-time, accurate insights and improved operational efficiency.
- Smeetz | Lausanne | A unified ticketing solution offering dynamic, demand-based pricing and personalized visitor experiences.
- Spacewise | Zurich | Streamlining leasing of physical spaces with a digital-first approach, enhancing efficiency for both lessees and lessors.
- Permar | Zug | Creating high-converting web pages with AI-driven design, boosting revenue and conversion rates.
- Egonym | Zurich | AI-based anonymization for images and videos, safeguarding privacy while unlocking powerful insights from visual data.
Also as part of the Innosuisse Internationalization Camps, which offer tailored support to Swiss startups exploring the US market, Swissnex is gathering another group of Swiss startups in the field of biotech to travel to Boston in conjunction with the BIO International Convention taking place in San Diego from May 29 to June 6, 2024. To find out more about these and other startup services provided by Swissnex in Boston and New York, visit our website.