Swiss designers: apply by June 13 to participate in the second edition of the Swiss Design Accelerator
Swissnex in San Francisco and Pro Helvetia jointly announce the second edition of the Swiss Design Accelerator, offering a selection of young Swiss talents a tailor-made coaching, skill development and matchmaking program in San Francisco.
This program includes:
- One-on-one pre-program coaching with industry experts to define your goals and understand the US business culture
- Business coaching: how to build your business and accelerate it
- Visibility on the US West Coast through events, content and media
- Leveraging design for impact and design for social responsibility
- Mentoring with local experts and visits to relevant design companies
- Workshops on relevant tools for the US market (presenting your studio in the local context, intellectual property)
- A tailor made matchmaking program based on your entrepreneurial goals
- Financial support for travel and accommodation expenses (2’000 CHF per studio)
- To be eligible, designers must be Swiss citizens or long-term residents in Switzerland
- Designers may apply up to seven years after completing their studies or founding their studio
- Pro Helvetia is looking for designers and studios with innovative ideas, responding to current challenges and addressing the needs of society, environment and industries
- Please note that by applying to this program, you are fully aware of the travel restrictions and local legislation in regard to COVID vaccination as well as of the personal responsibility it implies for you.
Apply today by filling in the following form.
Applications are open until 13 June 2021 (midnight).
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get back to you shortly after 25 June. Please don’t hesitate to contact Marie Mayoly (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have any questions.
*If the travel to San Francisco at the foreseen dates is not feasible due to the pandemic (10 day quarantine upon arrival or travel ban), the event will take place online and no financial support will be provided.