Swissnex in Brazil will be part of the “Business in Sustainable Foodtech,” a 4-year event part of the Networking Event Series promoted by BusinessIn in partnership with Innosuisse. To make new, emerging technologies and business models accessible to interested Swiss players, Innosuisse promotes the multi-year Networking Event Series on important topics.
Sustainable food production is a significant issue. These Networking Event Series aim to stimulate the innovation of actors along the value chain from food production to consumption, helping them initiate technology-based innovation projects thanks to connections with R&D centers.
Bianca Campos, our Deputy CEO & Program Manager, will participate in the event’s roundtable to connect and account for the opportunities available in Brazil, especially for startups. It is an opportunity to connect in a targeted manner with potential innovation partners and be challenged and motivated during participatory discussions, workshops, speed dating, and exhibitions, all complemented by a creative cocktail.
REGISTER HERE FOR THE EVENT.
1.15 pm – Optional guided visit of the Vertical Farm YASAI– Grow more with less
1.30 pm – Welcome coffee and visit the startup exhibition
2.00-3.15 pm – Plenary
- Welcome by Suzanne Hraba-Renevey, President & Co-Founder of BusinessIn
- The canton of Zurich: an innovation hub in the agrifood sector
- Fabian Streiff, Director of the Economic Promotion, Canton Zurich
- Innovating in a traditional food producing SME: challenges and opportunities
- Catherine Cunin, CEO, Blattmann Schweiz AG
- Plant-based meat with improved taste and texture thanks to technologies
- Susanne Miescher Schwenninger, Professor & Head Research Group Food Biotechnology, ZHAW
- Patrick Rühs, Head of Science, Planted
- Linda Grieder-Kern, CEO & Founder, RethinkResource GmbH
- Martijn Sonnevelt, Executive Director, ETH Zurich World Food System Center
- Jérôme Meyer, Country Managing Director, Aldi Suisse AG
- Bartosz Jesse, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Bianca Campos, Deputy CEO & Program Manager, Swissnex in Brazil
4.15-5:00 pm – Coffee Break, 1:1 Meetings, and visit to the startup exhibition
5.00-6.00 pm – Breakouts
- Achievements and challenges of tech transfer:
- International Perspectives
3. Open Exploration on Resource Efficiency at the Innovation Booster “Swiss Food Ecosystems”
Marina Helm-Romaneschi, Marketing and Strategy Manager, Swiss Food Research
6.00-6.30 pm – Plenary:
- Optimizing Resources: Walking the Talk
- Sandhya Sriram, CEO & Co-Founder Shiok Meats, Singapore
- Christoph Mayr, Co-Founder and CEO at MIRAI FOODS, Switzerland
6.30-7.00 pm – Cocktail, networking, and visit to the startup exhibition