Swissnex is bringing together two amazing cohorts of biotech and medtech startups from Switzerland. The Venture Leaders 2021 Swiss National Biotech Team will join in-person from Boston, and the Fall 2021 Innosuisse Internationalization Campers will join remotely from Switzerland.
11:00 am – Opening Remarks
11:05 am – Medtech Track
11:45 am – Break
11:50 am – Biotech Track
12:50 pm – Closing Remarks
- Anavo Medical – anavo medical uses cutting-edge nanotechnology to make seromas heal
- Synple Chem – Synple Chem has developed an automated, cartridge-based synthesis technology to enable chemists to accelerate their research.
- Hi-D Imaging – Hi-D Imaging is a platform that revolutionizes medical imaging processing by decreasing pre-operational/surgical planning times and overcoming limitations of medical scans for physicians for cardiovascular pre-operational planning.
- PeriVision – PeriVision uses AI & VR technology to make glaucoma care accessible and affordable for everyone.
- Sleepiz – Sleepiz AG uses millimeter-wave radar technology to enable patients to manage chronic disease under realistic in-home sleep conditions.
- Terapet – Terapet develops a novel medical device to bring proton therapy for cancer treatment to the next level.
- Abologix – ABOLOGIX is developing monoclonal antibodies against two novel biological targets
- Acthera – Acthera’s mechano-responsive, Hard-Shelled Liposomes (HSLs) can fill a mission-critical gap for targeted drug release in countless indications, enabling transformative therapeutic approaches and leverage the potential of available therapies.
- Alithea – Rapid RNA-seq for blood samples
- Avrion Therapeutics – Avrion Therapeutics is developing precision gene therapy solutions to address genetically defined neurological disorders.
- Cellvie – cellvie is bringing about a new treatment modality, leveraging the therapeutic potential of mitochondria.
- Gnubiotics – Gnubiotics Sciences SA is revolutionizing the microbiome health of humans and animals with a new category of complex molecules.
- HexagonFab – HexagonFab has developed biological sensors for rapid and highly sensitive detection of biological substances like proteins, DNA, or small molecules, with portable and affordable readers.
- Nemosia – Nemosia, aims to raise public awareness of neurological disorders and promote a culture where it is seen as normal and safe to do regular brain check-ups.
- NexImmune – NextImmune intends to commence operations with screening and preclinical development of compounds that interfere with coronin 1-dependent T cell activation in autoimmune diseases and organ transplantation