Science reporters and communicators all over the world face an unprecedented change with the onset of Covid-19. In many ways, the pandemic influences the production of scientific knowledge as well as its dissemination among decision-makers and the general public. Learn more on the results of #CovidSciCom, our global study on the impact of Covid-19 on science communication in Switzerland, India, and the United States.
Claudia Appenzeller, exec. MPA, Secretary General of the Swiss Academies of Arts and Sciences
Presentation of the survey results:
Jonas Brunschwig, Deputy CEO at Swissnex in Boston and New York
– Marcel Tanner, President of the Swiss Academy of Arts and Sciences
– Huma Khamis, a science journalist at Radio RTS (Radio Télévision Suisse) for the radio program CQFD and Vice-President of the Swiss Association of Science Journalism
– Subhra Priyadarshini, Editor in Chief, Nature India
– Sebastien Hug, CEO and Consul General Swissnex in India
– Dr. Philipp Burkard, Head of Science et Cité
This event will be held in English. More information here.
Registration: send an email to [email protected]