Web browser motion control interface programming
You will work on developing a user interface for the PATHOS robotics interface. Get the opportunity to;
- Design and access complex robotics systems from highly intuitive user friendly interfaces
- Understand the bias of visual perception and information processing for non technical people
- Learn the process of spontaneous physical animation, and how to enable direct contact between the animator and their tool (through first hand interactions with users).
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student from the relevant field.
- Computer science and programming with Linux and experience in Python
- Proficient with object oriented programming
- Proficient with Git as a code versioning tool.
Pors & RaoKnow more
Pors & Rao, based in Bangalore, India, was founded by an Indo-Danish art duo, Aparna Rao (1978, Bangalore) and Søren Pors (1974, Esbjerg). They work with objects and installations often incorporating physical movement and responsive behaviours. In early 2014, they took their project PATHOS (Poetic Animatronics through Hands On Open Systems) forward at the Wyss Zurich, with a focus on developing tools and modules for nuanced, emotive animatronic expression which is easy to use for non-engineers.