Web browser motion control interface programming
You will work on developing a user interface for the PATHOS robotics interface. Get the opportunity to;
- Design and access complex robotics systems from highly intuitive user friendly interfaces
- Understand the bias of visual perception and information processing for non technical people
- Learn the process of spontaneous physical animation, and how to enable direct contact between the animator and their tool (through first hand interactions with users).
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student from the relevant field.
- Computer science and programming with Linux and experience in Python
- Proficient with object oriented programming
- Proficient with Git as a code versioning tool.