Software behavior algorithm design for robotic artwork
The project involves writing behavior programs and algorithms for sensor triggered robotic artworks. The main task is to set up a well designed, clean, cleverly parameterized algorithm.
– Get an insight into the language of like-like motion and behavior that is currently not present in mainstream robotics.
– Design a modular behavior interface that can be applied to multiple motion and response systems, instead of a custom approach.
– Design for the real world, how to build robust software for the public domain that closely interfaces with mechanical and embedded systems.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student from the relevant field.
– Computer science and programming with Linux and experience in Python
– Proficient with object oriented programming
– Proficient with Git as a code versioning tool
– Knowledge of embedded systems/ motion control/ sensors.