Work along side proficient social business leaders on microentrepreneurship, women empowerment programs, sustainable energy and poverty reduction programs, tailored for the most maraginalised communities in India and Nepal.
The Pollinate Digital Fellowship Program brings field work to the desktop, and is designed for Swiss students and recent graduates from around the world to gain experience in an award-winning social enterprise.
Swissnex in India is supporting Pollinate Group to support the next generation of socially minded entrepreneurs and global leaders through this Digital Fellowship Program.
At a glance you will be…
- Part of a high performing group of 10 to 12 participants
- Working in teams of 3 to 4 on strategic projects
- Joining people from diverse areas of study
- Collaborating across cultures with your peers and the Pollinate team
Online Program - A$1,200.
Exclusive scholarship opportunities for Swiss university students!
Included in the program fee is:
- Program facilitation
- Course resources
- 1-on-1 mentorship & impact career session with Pollinate Senior leaders
- Employment reference letter & Linked-in reference from Program leaders
- 30% discount on any future in-person Pollinate Group Fellowship Program once travel restrictions are lifted.
“The Fellowship is a ‘must do’ for anyone even remotely curious about changing the world for the better. I learnt more about India, poverty, social business and myself during the four week program than I have in the last two years!” - Holly Hyder, Masters of Energy Studies, University of Melbourne
There are limited positions for our Digital Fellowships, and we seek participants who are driven by a sense of purpose and want to contribute their time and knowledge to create impact.
We encourage you to apply before 8 June 2022.