The Pollinate group in partnership with Swissnex in India has curated a Digital Fellowship Program exclusive for Swiss students, to virtually work with communities in India and Nepal. It is a combination of workshops, webinars, project work and self-directed learning, delivered in an intensive 4-weeks period. An exclusive opportunity to work alongside communities in India to gain a practical understanding of the entrepreneurial approach to community development.
“The Fellowship is a ‘must do’ for anyone even remotely curious about changing the world for the better.”
At a glance you will be…
– Part of a high performing group of 8-10 participants
– Working in teams of 2-3 on strategic projects
– Joining people from diverse areas of study
– Collaborating across cultures with your peers and our team
– Engaging with a range of textual, multimedia and case-study resources
Swissnex in India is offering a limited number of competitive scholarships for Swiss University students to take a part in the Fellowship Program. We’re looking for Swiss students aspiring to be change makers, beyond borders.
We encourage you to apply before 14 June 2021.
For any queries write to Shivani Kanodia, Fellowships Manager India (Pollinate Group) at [email protected]