“Swissnex is a super-connector to the local innovation, academic, and business network. As a Swiss startup, it is always the first place I start with when possible.”Anthony Aho CEO & co-founder, PB&B
Innosuisse China Camp
Innosuisse China Camp is a joint program operated by Swissnex in China and Innosuisse – the Swiss innovation agency, which is a launchpad for Swiss entrepreneurs, offering the tools and tailor-made supports needed for Swiss startups to make impact and explore market potential in China.
Innosuisse China Camp offers a unique opportunity for Swiss entrepreneurs to explore and learn about the world’s 2nd largest economy. Over the years, we have helped Swiss startups to navigate and dive into the Chinese market via our market validation camp and market entry camp.
Deep-tech Swiss startups are eligible to apply for the market validation camp or market entry camp once they have finished coaching courses or granted the Innosuisse startup label.
Two types of camps are designed for startups at different stages of business expansion.
Market Validation Camp
We provide Swiss startups with initial understanding of the market segment and help validate whether the product/tech fits the local market, and explore business plans to return for pursuing market entry vision.
Market Entry Camp
We help Swiss startups formulate market entry initiatives by connecting with local stakeholders, and immersing in the local industry ecosystem with concrete entrepreneur mission and vision.
What startup campers will get
- Coaching and mentoring from local experts
- Legal advice on topics of regulation, IP protection, local human resources, and corporate structure etc.
- Tailor-made market research report based on your inquiries
- Connection and networking opportunities with local stakeholders
- Fund-raising opportunity
- Office desk and meeting room within Swissnex in China
- Stipend 3000-6000 CHF to cover a portion of your travel expenses
Startup Manager - Innosuisse China Camp
Who can apply?
• Swiss startups that are enrolled in the Innosuisse Coaching program (initial, core, or scale-up coaching)
• Swiss startups that have been awarded the Innosuisse Certificate within the past three years
If your startup is eligible, then please directly contact our startup manager Ms. Felicia Wang, she would be glad to walk you through the application process and kick off your China market exploration.
Startups that do not fulfill either of these criteria must first apply to Innosuisse’s Core Coaching.
• For market validation & entry campers, our program is free of charge, you can get a stipend to cover your travel and accommodation range from 3000- 6000 CHF.
• Fact-finding: For Swiss startups that are not ready for market validation & entry camp, we can allocate 1-2 hours to help you gather intelligence about your China market knowledge.
“Swissnex in China has been giving us tremendous support for our market entry during the last year. Their team is very dynamic and responsive, with a strong willingness to help us progress. This support is key to launch our business activities in China and get a better understanding of the ecosystem.”Laurent Coulot CEO and co-founder, Insolight
“Thank you very much for organizing Agri-Food-Tech Bootcamp! We much appreciated your dedication and professionalism to make everything work well. It was a very positive experience for us.”Stefan Grass CEO, Cormo
“Swissnex in China offers second-to-none connection between your company and Chinese market. Professional team and high value platform assure you would understand the market fast and build up your presence locally in no time.”Xiaolin Briod-Wang General Manager Big China, Flyability